A router is a device that connects two or more packet-switched networks or subnetworks. It serves two primary functions: managing traffic between these networks by forwarding data packets to their intended IP addresses, and allowing multiple devices to use the same Internet connection.
There are five main types of routers in the market according to the application category. They are wired routers, wireless routers, core routers, edge routers and VPN routers.
SEC R4DS A1
4+1 Port, 4G Dual SIM Router. Support advanced protocol, l Provide multiple link backup to ensure connectivity.
- Router all have 4 Port LAN and One Port WAN, easy to change WAN to LAN or LAN to WAN.
- WAN to SIM and SIM1 to SIM2 auto switching feature.
- Loopback feature support.
- Schedule maintenance and conditional maintenance.
- Auto firmware upgradation from SECURICO Site, manual upgradation is also possible.
- Send health packet in SIA to Command Canter for connectivity status.
- Link Switching feature on data consumption and Link Speed.
- Lookback custom rule for traffic forwarding.
- Configuration Export/Import Feature.
- Tunnel(VPN) Support like IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP.
- NMS(Network Monitoring System) feature.